SSI Science of Diving , HurghadaDuration: 1 Day
Expand your dive knowledge and gain a better understanding of your equipment, physics, the aquatic environment and more with the SSI Science of Diving
|Price Type||Standard Price||Online Price|
Expand your dive knowledge and gain a better understanding of your equipment, physics, the aquatic environment and more with the online SSI Science of Diving Specialty. After completing this dive science program, you’ll be halfway to earning the coveted SSI Divemaster rating. Start your SSI Science of Diving Specialty certification online today.
The SSI Science of Diving Specialty is the best program to learn in-depth information about diving physics, physiology and your dive equipment. With this program, you’ll develop a complete understanding of the underwater world and its effect on the human body. You’ll acquire the knowledge you need to begin your dive professional career and earn the SSI Science of Diving Specialty certification. Required training for most SSI Professional programs, as well as some Extended Range programs, it is an essential way to expand your dive knowledge. Available online, you can earn your SSI Science of Diving Specialty certification from home. Upon completion, you’ll be halfway to earning the coveted SSI Divemaster rating.
- Dive Instructor
- Tank 12 L
- Transfer within Hurghada, Makadi, Sahl Hashish
- Diving equipment
- Underwater photography & Photo session on board
- Cost of extra activities
- Coast guard fees 7 euro (boat diving)
- Learning materials 83 euro (free of charge in bundle with Dive Guide)
- Transfer from and to Soma Bay (10 Euro/Pax), El Gouna (10 Euro/Pax), Safaga (15 Euro/Pax)
|Full Set||15 Euro|
|Dive Computer||10 Euro|
|Tec Full Set||30 Euro|
|Back Plate||3 Euro|
|Bottom Gas Regulators||14 Euro|
|Stage Regulator/ O2 clean||6 Euro|
|Rigging kit||2 Euro|
|Gas Mixes up to 50% per fill( up to 32% free of charge for technical divers)||10 Euro|
What To Take With You?
- Sun cream
- -Don't forget to bring a copy of a valid passport.
- -Medical statement from your doctor stating that you are fit to dive.
- -Distribution of diving dates is flexible and can be arranged with reception of the diving center according to your wish.