SSI Diver Stress & Rescue , HurghadaDuration: 2 Day
You recognize divers in distress. You recognize the symptoms. Your instinct dictates you to effectively rescue your fellow diver.
Cancel up to 7 Days in advance for a full refund
|Price Type||Standard Price||Online Price|
|Per Person||250 €||200 €|
What is stress? Stress is a major contributor to rescue situations and diving accidents. As an engaged diver, you want to expand your knowledge about stress management.
Through the SSI Diver Stress and Rescue course you will appreciate to recognize accident prevention, as well as how to handle problem situations if they occur. Our program is about avoiding, recognizing and solving problems on the surface and underwater.
To get into the SSI Stress Rescue Diver program, you’ll need to be certified as an Open Water Diver and must be at least 15 years old.
Points of interest are skills needed to manage panic, detecting conditions that complicate rescues, surfacing an unconscious diver , in-water artificial respiration and panicked diver response.
- Dive Instructor
- Tank 12 L
- PIC online
- Transfer within Hurghada
- Diving equipment
- Drinks and lunch
- Underwater photography & Photo session on board
- Cost of extra activities
- Digital learning materials (21.9 €)
- Transfer from and to Makadi (5 Euro/Pax), Sahl Hashish (5 Euro/Pax), Soma Bay (10 Euro/Pax), El Gouna (10 Euro/Pax), Safaga (15 Euro/Pax)
|Full Set||15 Euro|
|Dive Computer||10 Euro|
What To Take With You?
- Sun cream
- -Don't forget to bring a copy of a valid passport.
- -Medical statement from your doctor stating that you are fit to dive.
- -Distribution of diving dates is flexible and can be arranged with reception of the diving center according to your wish.