SSI Equipment Techniques , HurghadaDuration: 1 Day
The program provides basic knowledge and skills needed to select equipment that meet their diving goals and needs, and how to clean, maintain equipment
Cancel up to 7 Days in advance for a full refund
|Price Type||Standard Price||Online Price|
SSI Equipment Techniques. The Essence.
There’s nothing like diving in your own equipment, fitting like a glove. Equipment techniques. In case of minor repairs you don’t want to source it out.
You don’t like to dive in borrowed or leased equipment and like to take control when needed. The SSI Equipment Techniques program teaches you how to choose the right equipment for your needs. You will learn how to fit, adjust , maintain and make small repairs on the spot from an experienced instructor.
If you feel a bit unconfident with scuba equipment or curious about it, then this course is designed for you! It’s not our ambition to turn you into a full-fledged technician. We will teach you all the basics you must know about each piece of a scuba gear; from fitting to adjusting to minor repairs and maintenance.
SSI Equipment Techniques. The Pre-requisites.
- Minimum age: 10 years old.
Have the following SSI certifications or an equivalent from a recognized training agency:
- Referral Diver
- Diving Knowledge Specialty programs may be combined with an Open Water Diver program.
SSI Equipment Techniques. The Training Sessions.
Let us face it. Your entire life underwater depends on its safe operation, reliability and performance. Scuba equipment is exposed to harsh conditions. It it is your ambition to maintain your own valuable scuba equipment, than it will allow your equipment to last a lot longer.
We teach you to strip down your own equipment, clean the insides and put it all back together again. Simple easy instructions will make the job of maintaining your equipment a pleasurable exercise; not a tedious chore.
Equipment Techniques Specialty Course contains:
- Your Total Diving System: The Basics
- Your Total Diving System: Scuba Equipment
- Your Total Diving System: Specialty Training and Accessory System
- Traveling With Your Total Diving System
SSI Equipment Techniques. Learning Method.
Your Total Diving System is nothing short of a life support system underwater. It’s like a buddy underwater who you need to be able to rely on at any given time. With your own Total Diving System, diving is much more fun and more comfortable. The SSI Equipment Techniques Specialty course teaches you about all the different kinds of equipment and exactly how to choose the right equipment for your needs. If want to learn all about fitting, adjusting, maintaining and repairing your equipment, the SSI Equipment Techniques Specialty courses is the way to go for you!
All what you need it just complete all academic sessions and assessments and final exam with a passing score of at least 80%.
SSI Equipment Techniques. Certification.
Upon completion of all academic requirements, the SSI Professional may issue the program’s digital certification card.
Certified SSI divers can dive with an equally- or more-qualified buddy in environments equivalent to their training and within the recommended depth limits of their certifications.
Students younger than 15 years old will be certified as an SSI Junior Diver in the applicable program, and can dive under the direct supervision of a dive professional, or with a certified adult, in environments equivalent to their training and within the recommended depth limits.
- Dive Instructor
- Transfer within Hurghada, Makadi, Sahl Hashish
- Underwater photography & Photo session on board
- Cost of extra activities
- Digital learning material Diamond Version 40€
- Rental (Expires after 6 months or at date of certification) 35€
- Plastic certificate card 10 € (optional)
- Transfer from and to Soma Bay (10 Euro/Pax), El Gouna (10 Euro/Pax), Safaga (15 Euro/Pax)
|Full Set||15 Euro|
|Dive Computer||10 Euro|
- -Don't forget to bring a copy of a valid passport.
- -Medical statement from your doctor stating that you are fit to dive.
- -Distribution of diving dates is flexible and can be arranged with reception of the diving center according to your wish.