SSI Dive Master Course , HurghadaDuration: 21 Days
You're an advanced diver interested in working in the dive industry as a professional dive guide. You want to eagerly move on to become an instructor.
Cancel up to 7 Days in advance for a full refund
|Price Type||Standard Price||Online Price|
|Per Person||800 €||643 €|
SSI Dive Master. The Essence.
You’re an advanced diver interested in working in the dive industry as a professional dive guide. You want to eagerly move on to become an instructor.
The SSI Dive Master Course is the first course at professional level certification. The program will teach you how to operate with divers, lead certified divers,act as a dive guide and showing divers underwater dive sites.
You will increase your knowledge about physics and physiology as well as increase your proficiency with your scuba and snorkeling skills.
You may assist with both classroom and pool sessions under direct supervision of an instructor.
SSI Dive Master. The Pre-requisites.
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Own a total diving system of professional type and quality
- Must be an active status Dive Guide in professional status.
- Have the Science of Diving certification
- Have a current medical exam for scuba diving not older than 1 year and signed by a licensed medical practitioner
- Be certified as an active Dive Guide level or equivalent
- Logged no less then 60 open water dives totaling 40 hours or more.
SSI Dive Master. The Training Sessions.
The key elements of your training are
- Role and characteristics of the SSI Divemaster
- Supervising dive activities and assisting with student divers
- Diver safety and risk management
- Divemaster conducted programs and specialized skills
- Business of diving and your career
- Awareness of the dive environment
- Dive setup and management
- Mapping an open water site
- Conducting dive briefings
- Organizing a search and recovery project and a deep dive
- Conducting a scuba review and skin diver course
- Assisting with Discover Scuba Diving and leading Discover Local Diving programs
SSI Dive Master. Learning Method.
The intent of the method is to provide an orientation to SSI philosophies and procedures to dive professionals that distiguish from other recognized scuba training agencies. Our method provides the knowledge and skills needed to conduct SSI programs.
The SSI Divemaster rating recognizes candidates that have the knowledge and training, necessary to perform the duties of a certified assistant. These duties including assisting SSI instructors with conducting entry-level and continuing education scuba training programs.
- Dive Instructor
- Tank 12 L
- PIC online
- Transfer within Hurghada
- Diving equipment
- Drinks and lunch
- Underwater photography & Photo session on board
- Cost of extra activitie
- Digital learning materials (213.41 €)
- Transfer from and to Makadi (5 Euro/Pax), Sahl Hashish (5 Euro/Pax), Soma Bay (10 Euro/Pax), El Gouna (10 Euro/Pax), Safaga (15 Euro/Pax)
|Full Set||15 Euro|
|Dive Computer||10 Euro|
What To Take With You?
- Sun cream
- -Don't forget to bring a copy of a valid passport.
- -Medical statement from your doctor stating that you are fit to dive.
- -Distribution of diving dates is flexible and can be arranged with reception of the diving center according to your wish.