SSI Dive Master Course , HurghadaDuration:
The SSI Divemaster rating recognizes candidates that have the knowledge and training necessary to perform the duties of a certified assistant.
|Price Type||Standard Price||Online Price|
SSI Dive Master. The Essence.
You’re an advanced diver interested in working in the dive industry as a professional dive guide. You want to eagerly move on to become an instructor.
The SSI Divemaster rating recognizes candidates that have the knowledge and training necessary to perform the duties of a certified assistant. These duties including assisting SSI Instructors with conducting entry-level and continuing education scuba training programs.
You will increase your knowledge about physics and physiology as well as increase your proficiency with your scuba and snorkeling skills.
You may assist with both classroom and pool sessions under direct supervision of an instructor.
SSI Divemaster. The Pre-requisites.
- Minimum age: 18 years old.
- Have logged at least 60 open water dives totaling 40 hours or more.
Have the following SSI certifications (no equivalency permitted):
- Science of Diving
SSI Divemaster. Status Qualification.
In addition to the duties performed by an active status Professional Dive Guide, active status Divemasters may:
- Act as a certified assistant for all SSI recreational scuba courses.
- Assist during open water training dives by taking no more than two (2) students at a time on excursion dives.
- Qualify as a Training Specialist for the SSI Ecology Specialty programs.
- Enroll in an SSI Instructor Training Course.
- Dive Instructor
- Tank 12 L
- Transfer within Hurghada, Makadi, Sahl Hashish
- Diving equipment
- Underwater photography & Photo session on board
- Coast guard fees 7 euro (boat diving)
- Cost of extra activitie
- Learning materials & Certificate (213.41 €)
- Transfer from and to Soma Bay (10 Euro/Pax), El Gouna (10 Euro/Pax), Safaga (15 Euro/Pax)
|Full Set||15 Euro|
|Dive Computer||10 Euro|
|Tec Full Set||30 Euro|
|Back Plate||3 Euro|
|Bottom Gas Regulators||14 Euro|
|Stage Regulator/ O2 clean||6 Euro|
|Rigging kit||2 Euro|
|Gas Mixes up to 50% per fill( up to 32% free of charge for technical divers)||10 Euro|
What To Take With You?
- Sun cream
- -Don't forget to bring a copy of a valid passport.
- -Medical statement from your doctor stating that you are fit to dive.
- -Distribution of diving dates is flexible and can be arranged with reception of the diving center according to your wish.