SSI Dive Guide , HurghadaDuration:
You're a recreational diver and you are thinking of a first step towards passing on your passion for scuba diving to your fellow divers.
Cancel up to 7 Days in advance for a full refund
|Price Type||Standard Price||Online Price|
|Per Person||0 €||0 €|
SSI Dive Guide. The Essence.
You’re a recreational diver and you are thinking of a first step towards passing on your passion for scuba diving to your fellow divers.
The SSI Dive Guide course has been designed to accommodate devoted divers with teaching ambitions. Together with Divemaster they will experience a rewarding course.
This program is masterminded as an introduction into the world of dive professionals. As a Dive Guide you will be qualified to lead certified divers on a variety of scuba diving adventures.
Once you have been certified you may give underwater tours to certified scuba divers, teach snorkel diving after passing the snorkel instructor module and issue snorkel diver certifications.
SSI Dive Guide. The Pre-requisites.
- Be at least 15 years old (no professional) and 18 years old (professional)
- Have a Total Diving System of professional type and quality.
- Have a current medical exam for scuba diving not older than 1 year and signed by a licensed medical practitioner.
- Hold an Advanced Open Water Diver certification or equivalent (4 Specialty’s).
- Hold a Stress & Rescue certification or equivalent
- Logged no less than 40 open water dives totalling 25 hours or more.
- Have logged significant experience in the following Specialty programs:Navigation, Night/Limited Visibility, Deep Diving, and Boat Diving
SSI Dive Guide. The Training Sessions.
SSI Dive Guides can lead and guide certified divers. The training sessions include:
- All materials
- Highly qualified and very experienced Dive Guide Instructor
- All boat dives
- Certification card
This certification card is a worldwide recognized qualification and will provide you with the following privileges:
- Give underwater tours to certified divers
- Teach snorkelling after having passed the snorkelling instructor module and issue Snorkel
- Attend an SSI Dive Control Specialist program after having completed the Science of Diving Specialty program
There are certain limitations. Dive Guides cannot conduct, teach or assist in any SSI training programs for non–certified scuba divers.
SSI Dive Guide. Learning Method.
The Dive Guide program approaches training using practical application, background information and flexibility. The goal is to create well-
prepared, versatile and marketable Dive Professionals.
The number of classes, hours and sessions per day are set by the your individual instructor, based on student demands, student ability and Red Sea conditions.
- Dive Instructor
- Tank 12 L
- PIC online
- Transfer within Hurghada
- Diving equipment
- Underwater photography & Photo session on board
- Drinks and lunch
- Cost of extra activities
- Digital learning materials
- Transfer from and to Makadi (5 Euro/Pax), Sahl Hashish (5 Euro/Pax), Soma Bay (10 Euro/Pax), El Gouna (10 Euro/Pax), Safaga (15 Euro/Pax)
|Full Set||15 Euro|
|Dive Computer||10 Euro|
What To Take With You?
- Sun cream
- -Don't forget to bring a copy of a valid passport.
- -Medical statement from your doctor stating that you are fit to dive.
- -Distribution of diving dates is flexible and can be arranged with reception of the diving center according to your wish.